Business telephone management
Stay connected and operational anytime, anywhere
A single number to handle all your calls
Employees are entirely connected to the company environment. They can configure a number of features themselves, including application display language and call forwarding. They can receive their calls through a single number. Work calls are then redirected to their smartphones but their mobile number remains private.
Tailored, practical work tools
It’s now easy to reach a colleague at any time with direct access to the whole company directory. And switching calls to a mobile or to an office telephone is just as simple.
Access an enhanced onsite solution offer, whether it is DECT, DECT IP and WLAN handsets with the associated infrastructure, or mobile phones, both with improved user experience and custom security features.
A set of teleworking solutions
Even working remotely, staff can benefit from a fully integrated, secure communication system, which is identical to their office communication environment. At home, in a hotel or on the road, they can access the same functionality.
- Key points :
- More than a third* of an employee’s time is spent looking for information.
- Complete, user friendly call management via a PC-based console
- Professional welcome and routing
Personal line management All the advantages of OpenTouch® Suite for SMBs
- Personal management of every line for enhanced productivity
- Call tracking, including missed calls
- Contact cards for significant time gain
- Enhanced team working with integrated presence solutions
- Improved company welcome
- Increased security
Discover our selection, find your solution
Your integrated, modular, communication solution with ultra high-performance at high call volumes.
OpenTouch Conversation for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone
A mobile application connected to your solution, for autonomy in all circumstances.
My IC Web
Your secure call management application, accessible on PC through a browser.
The personal call management application for your company.
Gigabit Ethernet switches that are simple to deploy, configure, and manage
Wi-Fi Access Points
Low cost, enterprise-grade access point for small business
* Scheduling meetings and contacting colleagues... 36% of an 8-hour day, according to the Webtutorial 2011 report on UC and cloud –based services for SMBs.